|Scholarship Name||TSS Sameer Aatmanirbhar scholarship for Diploma 2021-2022|
|Description||TSS Aatmanirbhar aims at providing financial aid to students who have less financial support but have the caliber to pursue their education further which will empower themselves and build a sustainable future for their growing family.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 60% in Class 10, Minimum 60% in Class 12,
Gender : Female
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 600000.00
|Start Date From||03/12/2021|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||30000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student pursuing full time Diploma course and scoring minimum 60% and above in previous academic year
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
-DIPLOMA IN AYURVEDIC NURSING
-DIPLOMA IN RURAL HEALTH CARE
-DIPLOMA IN ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)
-DIPLOMA IN GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Students)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
Yes, Only girls students can apply
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
Yes, Students belonging from Maharashtra only eligible for the scholarship
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Total fees scholarship amount whichever is lower.
|Certificate Instruction||1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) PAN No/Domicile certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
|Terms and Conditions||Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by TSS Consultancy under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.|
|Contact Person||Rajdeep Mukherjee|
For scheme related queries : email@example.com
For grievance related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org