|Scholarship Name||TSS Sameer Aatmanirbhar scholarship for B.E./B.Tech Courses (2022-23)|
|Description||TSS Aatmanirbhar aims at providing financial aid to students who have less financial support but have the caliber to pursue their education further which will empower themselves and build a sustainable future for their growing family.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 60% in Class 10, Minimum 60% in Class 12, Minimum 60% in Diploma,
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
Gender : Female
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 600000.00
|Start Date From||14/09/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||Max. Upto 30000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student pursuing full time B.E./B.Tech courses and scoring minimum 60% and above in previous academic year.
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
B.E./B.Tech courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Students)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
Yes , Only for Girls
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
Yes, Students belonging from Gujarat only eligible for the scholarship
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Total fees scholarship amount whichever is lower.
|Certificate Instruction||Required Documents:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
|Terms and Conditions||Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by TSS Consultancy under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.|
|Contact Person||Mr Rajdeep|
For scheme related queries : Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries : email@example.com