|Scholarship Name||LEF Scholarship for students pursuing in Class 8 (21-22)|
|Description||With COVID 19 increasing the financial strain on families, countless girls run risk of dropping out of secondary school. The LEF scholarship for girls is an effort of Live Equal Foundation to support girls from financially disadvantaged families. The aim is to help the girls to continue their schooling without interruption.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 35% in Class 7,
Gender : Female
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 360000.00
|Start Date From||01/01/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||5000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply?
Girl students currently enrolled in class 8
2) Which courses are covered under the scheme?
- Class 8 from recognized schools from India
3) Whether compulsory to have a bank?
4) Any preference to caste religion?
- No (Open to all students)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
- Yes, the scholarship is open only to girl students.
6) Any preference will be given based on location?
- Yes, first preference will be given to students residing in
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
- Total fees scholarship amount which ever is lower
|Certificate Instruction||Document required :
1) Applicant photo
2) Proof of identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student bank passbook parents passbook/ Kiosk
6) Previous academic mark sheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Bonafide certificate from school
9) PAN No. Domicile certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
|Terms and Conditions||I hereby confirm that the funds provided towards my education by Live equal foundation under the LEF scholarship for girls will be used for education purposes only and all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge|
|Contact Person||Rajdeep Mukherjee|
For scheme related queries : email@example.com
For grievance related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org