|Scholarship Name||vivo For Education Scholarship Program (For Class 11th)|
|Description||vivo India, a premium global smartphone brand has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi for supporting education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. The initiative will include a financial scholarship award and a new vivo Smartphone which will empower them digitally for uninterrupted access to online education.The smartphones will be helpful for the students in the coming session 2022-23 for their 12th Board exams preparation.
1) A new vivo Smartphone
2) Cash Scholarship of INR 1500
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 80% in Class 10,
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 400000.00
|Start Date From||13/01/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||1500.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
This scholarship is open to students studying full time in Class 11th currently.
2) What is the award that I will get ?
The shortlisted student will be receiving a brand new vivo Smartphone and a cash award of INR 1500
3) What mandatory documents are required ?
Refer Certificate Instruction.
4) Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
Yes, students / parents need to have an active bank account.
5) I am currently studying in Class 10th / 12th. Can I apply for this scholarship program ?
No. This scholarship is open only for students who are currently studying in Class 11th.
6) I have scored 77% marks in 10th Boards. Can I apply for this scholarship program ?
No. You cannot apply for this scholarship as it is open for students who have scored more than 80% marks in the 10th Board Exams.
7) Any Gender Preferences ?
No, This scholarship is open for all gender.
8) Is there any location Preference ?
No, it is open for Pan India Location.
9) What is the Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number ?
|Certificate Instruction||Documents Required :
1) Aadhar Details
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof Of Address
4) Bank passbook copy
5) 10th Board Marksheet
6) Income Certificate
7) Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure - Tuition and Non Tuition (Class 11th)
8) Bonafide Certificate from School/College
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
|Terms and Conditions||Please refer to application form segment.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
For scheme related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
For grievance related queries : email@example.com