|Scholarship Name||vivo For Education Scholarship Programme (Post Graduate) Punjab 2022-23|
|Description||vivo, a premium global smartphone brand has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi portal for supporting education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society by providing them with a financial scholarship which will help them in their quest for uninterrupted access to education.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 80% in Graduation,
Course Details :
Course Level : Post Graduate/PG Diploma
1) Course Name : Any
Gender : All Gender
Eligible State : PUNJAB .
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
|Start Date From||03/06/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||Max. Upto 50000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply?
This scholarship is open to students who are in the 1st year of their post graduation course.
2) What mandatory documents are required?
Refer Certificate Instruction.
3) Whether compulsory to have a bank account?
Yes, students/guardians need to have an active bank account.
4) I am currently in 2nd year of post graduation, can I apply for this scholarship program?
No, this scholarship is open only for students who are in 1st year of their post graduation.
5) I have scored 77% marks in UG, can I apply for this scholarship program?
No, you cannot apply for this scholarship as it is open for students who have scored more than 80% marks in their previous academic year i.e under graduate.
6) Any gender preferences?
No, this scholarship is open for all gender.
7) Is there any location preference?
Yes, this scholarship would be open only for students pursuing regular courses from Punjab location only.
8) Is it applicable for long distance courses?
No, it is only applicable for regular courses.
9) Is this scholarship applicable for students studying remote/online classes?
Yes, students who are taking remote/online classes for regular courses are eligible for this scholarship.
10) What is the Vidyasaarathi helpdesk number?
|Certificate Instruction||Documents Required :
1. Aadhar Details
2. Proof of Identity
3. Proof Of Address
4. Bank passbook copy
5. Previous Class Marksheets (Under Graduate)
6. Income Certificate/ITR/Ration Card
7. Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure - Tuition and Non Tuition
8. Bonafide Certificate from School/College
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
|Terms and Conditions||Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by vivo Punjab under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
For scheme related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
For grievance related queries : email@example.com