|Scholarship Name||Pratibha Scholarship Programme For M.E/M.Tech Students Supported by Eaton India Foundation(2022-23)|
|Description||Pratibha the Eaton Excellence Award is the first of its kind scholarship that aims to recognize multifaceted women engineering talent at both undergraduate as well as post-graduate levels. This scholarship program aims at recognizing exceptional women engineering students in leading engineering institutions in India, assessing them not only on academic excellence but also on the basis of their co-curricular achievements and contribution to the community.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 35% in Graduation,
Gender : Female
|Start Date From||01/11/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||125000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student studying full time 2 year course M.E/M.Tech Course from any govt approved college in India can apply for Pratibha scholarship
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
M.E./M.Tech courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Caste)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
Yes, Applicable to only women candidates.
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
No, Students belonging from any location can apply for the scholarship
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
INR 125000 to any M.E./M.Tech/Dual Degree
|Certificate Instruction||Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
5) 10th, 12th/Diploma, Undergrad and Post Grad (if applicable) latest Marksheet
6) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
7) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
|Terms and Conditions||Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by Eaton India Foundation under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
For scheme related queries : Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries : email@example.com