|Scholarship Name||HelpOne Scholarship Programme For Class 11th to 12th Supported by Eaton India Foundation(2022-23)|
|Description||HelpOne is a crisis support program for students from families in distress due to death health crisis. Conceptualized during the pandemic, the program continues to be relevant as childrens are highly suspetable to fall out of schooling when the families are dealing with a crisis and enabling the families to continue investing in their child's education. The support, rendered up to 3 years, aims to act as crutch to enable families to continue investing in their child's education.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : None.
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
|Start Date From||01/11/2022|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||15000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
The scholarship will be extended to students who:
have lost one more family members Jan 2020 till date belong to families that suffered cumulative hospitalization of 15 days more
belong to families with an annual income upto Rs. 5,00,000
are Indian nationals
are currently studying in class 11th to 12th std
Students must be referred by an Eaton employee an Eaton NGO partner
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
Any courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
No, The sponsorship amount may be transferred to the students/ parents legal guardian account.
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Caste)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
No, Students belonging from any location can apply for the scholarship
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Upto INR 15000.
|Certificate Instruction||Required Documents:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Beneficiary Bank passbook/cancelled cheque
7) Current proof of admission - Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute/ school fee receipt
8) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
9) Proof of crisis - Death Certificate/ Medical report
10) Proof of relationship with hospitalized/ deceased (birth certificate/ ration card/ school certificate)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
|Terms and Conditions||Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by Eaton India Foundation under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
For scheme related queries : Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
For grievance related queries : email@example.com