|Scholarship Name||Pratibha Scholarship Programme For BE/B'Tech Student (Supported by Eaton India Foundation)|
|Description||Pratibha is a flagship scholarship programme of Eaton India Foundation. This scholarship program is designed for helping students across India who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. Pratibha scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Eaton India employees and their children.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 35% in Class 12, Minimum 35% in Diploma,
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
Gender : All Gender
|Start Date From||17/03/2023|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||65000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student studying full time 4 year BE/BTech students can apply
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
Any courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Caste)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
No, Students belonging from any location can apply for the scholarship.
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
65000 Thousand Fixed
|Certificate Instruction||Document Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th and 12th letest Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
PAN No/Domicile certificate
|Terms and Conditions||By entering the competition, Participants agree to abide by the rules and thereby the decisions made by the judging panels, which is final.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
For scheme related queries : Vidyasaarathi@proteantech.in
For grievance related queries : email@example.com