|Scholarship Name||Pratibha Scholarship Programme For ME/M'Tech Student (Supported by Eaton India Foundation)|
|Description||Pratibha is a flagship scholarship programme of Eaton India Foundation. This scholarship program is designed for helping students across India who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. Pratibha scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Eaton India employees and their children.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 35% in Class 12, Minimum 35% in Diploma, Minimum 35% in Graduation,
Course Details :
Course Level : Post Graduate/PG Diploma
1) Course Name : M.E.-Master of Engineering (ME)
2) Course Name : M.Tech. -Master of Technology (MTech)
Gender : All Gender
|Start Date From||17/03/2023|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||125000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student studying full time 2 year ME/M'Tech students can apply
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
Any courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory to have a bank account ?
4) Any Preference to Caste ?
No (Open to all Caste)
5) Is this gender based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
No, Students belonging from any location can apply for the scholarship
7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
125000 Thousand Fixed
|Terms and Conditions||By entering the competition, Participants agree to abide by the rules and thereby the decisions made by the judging panels, which is final.|
|Contact Person||Rajesh Mishra|
|Contact Email-ID||For grievance related queries : email@example.com|