|Scholarship Name||EdCIL Scholarship Scheme for B.E/B.Tech Students (2021-2022)|
|Description||Scholarship to be given to students pursuing any B.E /B.Tech graduation course.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12,
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
2) Course Name : B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
3) Course Name : B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
Gender : All Gender
Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
|Start Date From||19/07/2021|
|Scholarship Amount (INR)||100000.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions||1) Who should apply ?
Student applying for any B.E/B.Tech courses
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme ?
Any engineering B.E/B.Tech course
3) What mandatory documents are required ?
Applicant Photo, Address Proof of Identity, Education certificate, Income certificate, Admission Letter, Bank Passbook
4) Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
5) Any preference for caste?
Preference will be given to ST/NT caste.
6) If my parent is working in EdCIL can i apply?
No, EdCIL employee should not apply for the scheme.
7) Is there any Income criteria for the scheme?
Yes, Parent annual income should be below 5 lakh.
|Certificate Instruction||This scholarship is designed for students pursuing for engineering courses like B.E/B.Tech.
This scheme is not applicable to EdCil employees and their children.
|Terms and Conditions||List of document required:
1.Proof of Address
2.Proof of Identity
4.10th,12th and Diploma Marksheet
5.Current Year college fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition
6. Applicant Photo
7. Income Certificate
8. Admission Letter/Bonafide certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
For scheme related queries : email@example.com
For grievance related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org